Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, or still should not be sent to another journal for consideration (an explanation has been provided in Information for Authors).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses);
- All illustrations, figures, and tables should have relevant titles;
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instructions for authors, of the Journal.
- A title page which includes the names, affiliations, e-mails and ORCID numbers of all authors and the corresponding author’s name, e-mail, contact address should be provided.
- Cover letter, title page, main text, Author statement, Conflict of interest and Patient consent ( for case report) ( these document you can download from the homepage of journal’s website) submitted in separate files.